Seung Gi was so sweet to share his recipe for the cream pasta he made for fans at the Airen 6 FM.
Didn’t we all enjoy the fan meeting~~^^?
Once again, I feel that we established good rapport and became closerㅋㅋ
So that I wouldn’t shame myself in front of you at a fan meet held in 10 years, I want everyone to know that I did my very best to satisfy everyoneㅋㅋ For a good 4 hours!!
For those who were held up in traffic, sorry ㅠㅠ
Also, I’m uploading the recipe for the cream pasta which was the highlight of that day.
I half seriously and half jokingly had said so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Because of everyone’s request saying how nice it would be if I uploaded it,
I am revealing the recipe that I haven’t even told my father. ㅋㅋ
Now, to begin
1. In a pot with 1.5L of water, add about 2T of salt and when the water boils, add the pasta.
(From here, the pasta that I use is Beksul Pasta. For boiling times, subtract at the most 2 minutes, usually 1 minute 30 seconds. Everyone knows the reason why, right? Because you have to cook it in the fry pan again ㅋㅋ Other pasta brands also have set (boiling) times, so you just need to subtract that time and boil it)
2. In the pot that you plan to use for the pasta, after greasing it with 2T of olive oil, stir fry minced garlic (about 2 cloves of peeled garlic) and one hot pepper together. (not under high heat)
3. After stir frying bacon ( put in as much as you want to eat) and 2~3T of minced onions, add mushrooms (toadstool, shiitake) and stir fry together. (Put in as much as you want to eat)
4. Add white wine for cooking (cover half the opening with your thumb and circle the pan with it about two times. If you don’t have it, it’s not absolutely necessary)
5. Add 250ml of fresh cream. Also add about 50ml of milk and mix.
6. Boil about half a thumb length’s amount of peeled pollock roe and blanched spinach (this is to add color so I don’t add very much).
7. When the cream boils, drop in the pasta.
8. Add about 1/6 of chicken stock and season to suit your taste. (It comes in pieces~Seung Gi is referring to chicken bouillon cubes.)
9. Add grated parmesan cheese to suit your taste (Because you are adding more grated cheese after transferring it to a plate, I’m saying “to suit your taste”)
10. When it boils to a reasonable point, season to adjust the taste and when it is just right, transfer it to the plate.
11. Add parsley and parmesan cheese once more.
It’s complicated, isn’t it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven though it’s not precise, please try it
For all food, you just need to get the balance of seasonings right~
For now, end of lesson~~~!!!!
Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever